Amazon Walkin Drive For Freshers/Exp Candidates For Associate/Senior Associate Positions Coimbatore Locations. Interested and Eligible Candidates attend walk-in interview on Given Dates. Further Details Like Total no of Vacancies, Education Qualification,Experience Details, Location of Job and Detailed Description of Job is Given Below…
Amazon Walkin Drive For Freshers/Exp
Company Name : Amazon
Designation : Associate/Senior Associate
No Of Positions : Multiple Posts
Qualification : Any Graduates
- If You Want More Jobs : Click Here
Experience : 0 – 5 Years
Location : Coimbatore
Latest Jobs :
Salary : INR 1,72,000 – 1,95,000 P.A
Job Description :
- Action oriented, self-disciplined and organized
- Effective time management skills and ability to prioritize work time to ensure productivity and department standards
- Ability to communicate clearly with both internal and external customers
- Good comprehension skills – ability to clearly understand and address customer issues appropriately
- Good composition skills – ability to compose grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written responses
- Ability to use a desktop/Laptop computer system, Familiarity with Windows 7, Microsoft Outlook, and Internet Explorer
- Good typing skills
Preferred Criteria :
- Should be self-driven, motivated and task driven individual who can learn fast and operate with minimal support from Manager and Lead.
- Should ensure uninterrupted internet connectivity during working shift so as to ensure maximum productivity
- Should ensure Work-like environment with no disturbance during the work hours.
- Experience working in a customer service environment for at least 6 months
- The ideal candidates will be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high-energy environment. They will be creative and analytical problem solvers with a passion for excellent customer service.
Customer Focus :
- Excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base
- Demonstrates conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills
- Demonstrates ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary
- Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned
- Flexible with the working schedule; may be expected to work weekends, holidays and events
- Ability to work overtime as required by business – as much as 60 hours a week, most often occurring in the weeks surrounding the Christmas holiday season
Problem Solving Skills :
- Effective problem solving skills including decision making, time management and immediate prioritization of tasks as assigned
- Ability to approach problems logically and rationally
- Action oriented and self-disciplined
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to quickly and effectively prioritize work time in various departments to meet business need.
- Ability to maintain composure in highly escalated situations.
Company Profile :
Amazon.com , commonly known as Amazon, is an American electronic commerce and cloud computing company that was founded on July 5, 1994, by Jeff Bezos and is based in Seattle, Washington. It is the largest Internet-based retailer in the world by total sales and market capitalization. Amazon.com started as an online bookstore, later diversifying to sell DVDs, Blu-rays, CDs, video downloads/streaming, MP3 downloads/streaming, audiobook downloads/streaming, software, video games, electronics, apparel, furniture, food, toys, and jewelry.
Apply Mode : Walk-in
Walk-in Date : 4th to 7th July 2017
Walk-in Time : 1:30 AM to 3:00 PM
Latest Walkins :
Venue Details :
Amazon Development Centre India Pvt.Ltd
Tower-A, 3rd Floor,
India Land Tech Park Pvt.Ltd,
CHIL SEZ, Keeranatham Main Road,
Saravanampatty, Coimbatore -641035.
Offcial Website : www.amazon.com
Hope Our Readers are able to get all Important Details about Amazon Walkin Drive For Freshers/Exp. Aspirants Can Comment us their related query below. Our Team Member will reply you as soon as Possible.