Amazon Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp Candidates For Customer Service Associates Positions Pune Locations. Interested and Eligible Candidates attend walk-in interview on Given Dates. Further Details Like Total no of Vacancies, Education Qualification,Experience Details, Location of Job and Detailed Description of Job is Given Below…
Amazon Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp
Company Name : Amazon
Designation : Customer Service Associates
No Of Positions : Multiple Posts
Qualification : Any Graduates
Experience : 0 – 5 Years
Location : Pune
Latest Jobs :
Salary : Rs: 1.58 LPA to 2.26 LPA
Job Description :
Communication Skills :
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers.
- willing to work in 24*7 shifts.
- Good comprehension skills ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present.
- Ability to concentrate follow customers issues without distraction to resolution.
- Good composition skills ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response.
- Work successfully in a team environment as well as independently.
Computer Knowledge/Skills :
- Ability to use a desktop computer system.
- Familiarity with Windows XP, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Internet Explorer.
- Excellent typing skills.
- Demonstrates understanding of the Internet, Amazon.com website, and competitor websites.
- Demonstrates an ability to successfully navigate websites.
- Demonstrates a proficient knowledge of email applications.
- Demonstrates an ability to learn in various media.
- Ability to successfully adapt to changes in the work environment.
Customer Focus :
- Excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs.
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base.
- Demonstrates conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills.
- Demonstrates ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary.
- Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions.
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned.
- Flexible with the working schedule; may be expected to work weekends, holidays and events.
Problem Solving Skills :
- Effective problem solving skills including decision making, time management and immediate prioritization of tasks as assigned.
- Ability to approach problems logically and rationally.
- Action oriented and self-disciplined.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Ability to quickly and effectively prioritize work time in various departments to meet business need.
- Ability to maintain composure in highly escalated situations.
- Qualified candidates will be comfortable in a multi-tasking, high-energy environment.
- They will be creative and analytical problem solvers with a passion for excellent customer service.
Company Profile :
Amazon.com , commonly known as Amazon, is an American electronic commerce and cloud computing company that was founded on July 5, 1994, by Jeff Bezos and is based in Seattle, Washington. It is the largest Internet-based retailer in the world by total sales and market capitalization. Amazon.com started as an online bookstore, later diversifying to sell DVDs, Blu-rays, CDs, video downloads/streaming, MP3 downloads/streaming, audiobook downloads/streaming, software, video games, electronics, apparel, furniture, food, toys, and jewelry.
Apply Mode : Walk-in
Walk-in Date : 11th – 15th Sept 2017
Walk-in Time : 11:00 AM – 03:00 PM
Latest Walkins :
Venue Details :
Amazon Development Centre India Pvt.Ltd,
Trion IT Park, Survey No: 35,
7 Ahmednagar Road, Village Vadgoan Sheri,
Taluka Haveli, Pune – 411014.
Official Website : www.amazon.com
Hope Our Readers are able to get all Important Details about Amazon Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp. Aspirants Can Comment us their related query below. Our Team Member will reply you as soon as Possible.