American Express Job Openings For Freshers/Exp, Further Information Like Vacancies, Qualification, Experience Details, Job Location and Job Description. Read and Check the More Details about Oracle Job Openings For Freshers/Exp Apply Details as give below..
American Express Job Openings For Freshers/Exp
Company Name : American Express
Designation : Software Engineer
For More Jobs – Click Here
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers/Exp
Job Location : Gurgaon
Salary : Rs 3,00,000 – 4,50,000 P.A
- Entry level ability in software development.
- Function as member of an agile team by contributing to software builds through consistent development practices (tools, common components, and documentation).
- Perform development on distributed applications and support the migration to modern, cloud ready PAAS solutions
- Demonstrate increased self-reliance to achieve team goals.
- Participate in code reviews and automated testing.
- Debug basic software components and identify code defects for remediation.
- Enable the development, support, and monitoring of software across test, integration, and production environments.
- Automate deployments in test or production environments.
- Automatically scale applications based on demand projections.
High Performing Behavior :
- Identifies opportunities to adopt innovative technologies to enable business capabilities.
- Keeps up-to-date on current research and technology in the industry.
- Recognizes the importance of teamwork to achieve objectives.
- Clearly communicates ideas and concepts to others.
- Manages assigned tasks effectively and acts on own initiative without being prompted.
- Provides feedback to team members in code reviews.
- Influences team members with innovative changes and continuous improvements.
- Explores new automation techniques to refine the agility, speed and quality of engineering initiatives and efforts.
- Able to understand and leverage advanced data structures and associated components.
- Designs, codes, tests, maintains, and documents applications.
- Development experience in Java, RESTful API’s along with sound knowledge on databases including.
- Modern NoSQL DBs like Mongo, Redis, Cassandra, etc.
- Experience on Thunderhead (CCM Software) will be highly preferred.
- Development experience on Containers (Docker), Big Data & Cornerstone Technologies.
- Takes part in reviews of own work and reviews of colleagues’ work.
- Defines test conditions based on the requirements and specifications provided.
- Has understanding of the core tools used in the planning, analyzing, designing, building, testing,.
- Configuring, and maintaining of assigned application(s)
- Intermediate knowledge of infrastructure technologies and component
Company Profile :
The American Express Company, also known as Amex, is an American multinational financial services corporation headquartered in Three World Financial Center in New York City. The company was founded in 1850 and is one of the 30 components of the Dow Jones Industrial Average. The company is best known for its charge card, credit card, and traveler’s cheque businesses.
In 2016, credit cards using the American Express network accounted for 22.9% of the total dollar volume of credit card transactions in the US. As of December 31, 2016, the company had 109.9 million cards in force, including 47.5 million cards in force in the United States, each with an average annual spending of $17,216.
Apply Mode : Online
For Apply Online – Click Here