Aon Hewitt Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp Candidates For Mainframe Developer Positions Chennai Locations. Interested and Eligible Candidates attend walk-in interview on Given Dates.Further Details Like Total no of Vacancies, Education Qualification,Experience Details, Location of Job and Detailed Description of Job is Given Below…
Aon Hewitt Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp
Company Name : Aon Hewitt
Designation : Mainframe Developer
No Of Positions : Multiple Posts
Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, MCA
- If You Want More Jobs : Click Here
Experience : 1 – 3 Years
Location : Chennai
Salary : As Per Industry
Job Description :
- Senior Batch Specialist is responsible for programming and testing the batch system to meet the needs of our clients requirements and provide technology support.
- The Sr. Batch Specialist works closely with the Programmer Analyst Advanced (PAA), Setup
- Configuration Analyst (SCA), and System Analyst (SA) to create a comprehensive system platform that supports all client requirements.
- Following the completion of system implementation and is responsible for ensuring that the batch system operates smoothly and remains current.
Job Responsibilities :
- Strong background in Mainframe Development as well as proven knowledge working in a Distributed environment.
- Extensive programming experience in using Mainframe technologies (Majorly -SQL & JCL)Knowledge in SAS.
- Writes advanced SQL queries for a DB2 Relational databasesWrites advanced SAS Code utilizing SAS macros.
- Having good exposure to complete SDLC process Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing and Walk through.
- Strong skills in time management, prioritizing tasks, and meeting deadlines.
- Overall 1.5-3 years of experience in SAS/Mainframe Development (JCL,COBOL,DB2),SQL Query.
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) principles/concepts.
- Interpret and understand conditional statements (i.e., If/Then/Else).
- Knowledge of and ability to write basic SQL and DB2 queries.
- Troubleshoot basic system defects and errors.
- Ability to interpret and understand typical client requirements documentation.
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
Company Profile :
Aon Hewitt empowers organizations and individuals to secure a better future through innovative talent, retirement and health solutions. We advise, design and execute a wide range of solutions that enable clients to cultivate talent to drive organizational and personal performance and growth, navigate retirement risk while providing new levels of financial security, and redefine health solutions for greater choice, affordability and wellness. It is the global leader in human resource solutions, with over 30,000 professionals in 90 countries serving more than 20,000 clients worldwide.
Apply Mode : Walk-in
Walk-in Date : 7th & 8th Sept 2017
Walk-in Time : 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Venue Details :
3rd Floor, Cititus,
Olympia Tech Park, Gunidy,
Chennai – 32.
Contact Name : Monica
Contact Number : 04443905000
Offcial Website : www.aon.com
Hope Our Readers are able to get all Important Details about Aon Hewitt Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp. Aspirants Can Comment us their related query below. Our Team Member will reply you as soon as Possible.