BARC Recruitment 2018: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) invites application for the posts of Pathology Technician, Post Graduate Resident Medical Officer, Junior/Senior Resident Doctor & Resident Medical Officer Vacancies. Interested and Eligible Candidates can attend walk in interview on 27th and 28th June. Further Details Like Total no of Vacancies, Educational Qualification, Experience Details, Location of Job and Detailed Description of Job is Given Below.
BARC Recruitment 2018
No Of Posts: 22
Name Of Posts:
- Post Graduate Resident Medical Officer
- Junior/Senior Resident Doctor
- Resident Medical Officer
For More Jobs – Click Here
- For Post Graduate Resident Medical Officer: The candidate should complete MS/MD/DNB degree or Diploma from recognized university in the concerned specialty
- For Junior/Senior Resident Doctor: The Candidate should complete MBBS from recognized university and Post Graduate Diploma in the requisite discipline recognized
- For Resident Medical Officer : The candidate should complete MBBS from recognized university with one year internship from recognized institution.
The Candidate age should not exceed 40 years.
- For Post Graduate Resident Medical Officer: 60000/- Per Month
- For Junior/Senior Resident Doctor: 48000/- to 50000/- Per Month
- For Resident Medical Officer : 48000/- Per Month
There is no Application fee.
Final selection of candidates is based up on Interview.
How to Apply:
Interested and Eligible Candidates may appear for Interview along with one set of attested Xerox copies as well as original certificates of date of birth, educational qualification, registration and experience certificate, One passport size self photograph at the time of Interview.
Venue Of Interview:
1st floor Conference Room,
Mumbai – 400094.
Job Location: Mumbai
Official website: http://barc.gov.in
Official Notification: Click Here
Hope Our Readers are able to get all Important Details about BARC Recruitment 2018. Aspirants Can Comment us their related query below. Our Team Member will reply you as soon as Possible.