Genpact Job Openings For Freshers/Exp – www.genpact.com
Genpact Job Openings For Freshers/Exp Candidates For Associate/Senior Associate Positions in Hyderabad Locations. Interested and Eligible Candidates Apply Link Below Mentioned. Further Details Like Total no of Vacancies, Education Qualification, Experience Details, Location of Job and Detailed Description of Job is Given Below…
Genpact Job Openings For Freshers/Exp
Company Name : Genpact
Designation : Associate/Senior Associate
No Of Positions : Multiple Posts
Qualification : Any Graduates/PG
Experience : 0 – 5 Years
Location : Hyderabad
Salary : As Per Industry
Job Description :
- Excellent communication skills required.
- Hiring Only Graduates (B.Tech/ B.Sc./B.Com,Any Grad).
- Freshers having good communication skills also eligible.
- Basic understanding of troubleshooting & MS Office.
- Ability to handle Customers query and resolve issues asap as per Standard Procedure.
- Respond to customer inquiries and problem escalations.
- Provide phone support to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues and other internet related issues.
- Maintain thorough understanding of process and policies.
- Demonstrate innovation and intuition in identifying areas requiring operational adaptation and/or improvement.
- Deliver service and support to end-users using and operating automated call distribution phone
software, via remote connection or over the Internet.
- Interact with customers to provide and process. information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests ab out products and services.
Company Profile :
Genpact is a global business process management and services and IT corporation with key offices in New York City, United States. It’s listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol G.In 2016, the company reported net revenues of US$2.57 billion with more than 77,000 employees in 20 countries. Genpact has a few hundred clients, including approximately one-fifth of the Fortune Global 500.
It was founded in 1997 as a business unit within General Electric. In January 2005, Genpact became an independent company and in August 2007 publicly traded.Bain Capital became its largest shareholder in October 2012.In 2015, Business Today ranked Genpact second in its BPO, KPO, and ITES category[clarification needed] and 21st in its overall category for “Top 25 Best Companies to Work For” in India. In 2016, CareerBliss ranked Genpact 23rd in its “Top 50 Happiest Companies in America”.
Apply Mode : Online
Offcial Website : www.genpact.com
Hope Our Readers are able to get all Important Details about Genpact Job Openings For Freshers.Aspirants Can Comment us their related query below. Our Team Member will reply you as soon as Possible.