Genpact Job Openings For Freshers/Exp Candidates For Manager Positions in Gurgaon Locations.Interested and Eligible Candidates Apply Link Below Mentioned.Further Details Like Total no of Vacancies, Education Qualification,Experience Details, Location of Job and Detailed Description of Job is Given Below.
Genpact Job Openings For Freshers/Exp
Company Name : Genpact
Designation : Manager
No Of Positions : Multiple Posts
Qualification : Any Graduates
- Latest Graduates Jobs : Click Here
Experience : Freshers/Exp
Location : Gurgaon
Salary : Best In Industry
Job Description :
- Responsible for daily recurring operations of Accounts department and preparation of the required financial statements.
- Ensures all financial activities, maintenance of accounts, and management of cash flow and control of costs.
- Responsible for preparation of Annual Budgets.
- Ensures compliance with all statutory requirements i.e. timely completion of final accounts, deposit of all applicable taxes, submission of returns with relevant authorities etc.
- Ensures adequate insurance coverage of respective properties.
- Ensures proper understanding of all legal cases of the unit, follow up from time to time with Corporate legal cell.
- Ensures maintenance and safe keeping of all condominium licenses and their timely renewal by informing and guiding respective departmental head, as per organizational policy.
- Ensures proper documentation and record of all fixed assets by coordinating with other departments.
- To ensure bills are raised to all customers on timely basis.
- Planning and monitoring effective recovery of payments due from the customers and to arrange for issue of reminders in case of delay of issue of payments.
- To ensure proper documentation of all records/receipts relating to each resident.
- Good knowledge of excel and good communication skills.
Company Profile :
Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM. We deliver value to our clients in two ways – through digital-led, domain-enabled solutions that drive innovation, and through intelligent operations enabled by digital that design, transform, and run clients’ operations. Our approach is continually refined in one of the world’s largest digital process sandboxes, where we test and improve thousands of processes. For two decades we have been passionately generating impact for clients from the Fortune Global 500 and beyond, employing over 77,000 people in more than 20 countries, with key offices in New York City, Palo Alto, London, and Delhi.
Genpact began in 1997 as a business unit within General Electric. In January 2005, Genpact became an independent company to bring our process expertise and unique DNA in Lean management to clients beyond GE, and then in August 2007, we became a publicly-traded company (NYSE: G). Bain Capital became Genpact’s largest shareholder in November 2012, with the strategic objective to grow the company further. Since December 31, 2005, we have expanded from 19,000+ employees and annual revenues of US $491.90 million to 77,000+ employees and annual revenues of US$2.57 billion as of December 31, 2016.
Apply Mode : Online
- Top MNC Jobs : Click Here
Last Date to Apply : 28-06-2017
Offcial Website : www.genpact.com
Hope Our Readers are able to get all Important Details about Genpact Job Openings For Freshers/Exp.Aspirants Can Comment us their related query below. Our Team Member will reply you as soon as Possible.