Genpact Walkin Interview For Freshers, Further Information Like Vacancies, Qualification, Experience Details, Job Location and Job Description. Read and Check the More Details about Walkin Drives For Freshers as give below..
Genpact Walkin Interview For Freshers
Company Name : Genpact India Private Limited
Designation : Associate/Senior Associate.
Qualification : B.Com, BBA
Experience : 0 to 5 Years
Job Location : Gurgaon, Noida
Salary Details : INR 1,50,000 to 3,50,000 LPA
Job Description :
- Prepare Journals at the end of the month after analysis of prepaid & accruals account etc.
- Prepare monthly close calendar and discuss status of activities with country controller every day in close
- Month end close and assessment cycles run
- Prepare GL Reconciliations and identify open items and track closure with country controller
- Prepare supplementary schedules reporting, VAT declaration reporting etc.
- Execute internal controls and checks as part of the process
- Performing task with accuracy and timelines
- Track Intercompany reconciliation status and do necessary follow-up with relevant teams to get variances resolved before month end.
- Daily bank reconciliations and clearing. Identify open items and take it up with relevant teams to get closure before month end to ensure no open item after close is over.
Apply Mode : Walkin
Company Profile :
Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm with key offices in New York City, Palo Alto, London, and Delhi that helps businesses drive their digital transformation, improve their innovation, and streamline their processes. The company has over 20 years’ experience driving digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for their clients, which includes hundreds of Global Fortune 500 companies. Genpact integrates lean principles, design thinking, analytics, and digital technologies into their client solutions – an approach the company calls Lean Digital.
Genpact was founded in 1997 as a business unit within General Electric. In January 2005, Genpact became an independent company, and by August 2007 was publicly traded. Bain Capital became its largest shareholder in October 2012.In 2016, the company reported net revenues of US$2.57 billion with more than 77,000 employees in more than 20 countries.
Walkin Date : 29th and 30th Jan 2018
Walkin Time : 11:00 AM – 02:00 PM
Venue Details :
Interested Candidate can come for Below Address
Genpact India Private Limited
22A, Sector-18, Udyog Vihar.
Nearest Metro station- MG Road /IFFCO Chowk