Genpact Walkin Interview For Freshers, Further Information Like Vacancies, Qualification, Experience Details, Job Location and Job Description. Read and Check the More Details about Walkin Drives For Freshers as give below..
Genpact Walkin Interview For Freshers
Company Name : Genpact India Private Limited
Designation : General Accounting
Qualification :B.com / B.com+MBA / B.com+M.com
Experience : 1 to 5 Years
Job Location : Hyderabad
Salary Details : As Per Industry
Job Description :
- Should have prior experience in General Accounting process.
- Thorough knowledge of Balance sheet items/ Income statement line items.
- Knowledge of Accrual preparation/validation.
- Closing cycle knowledge in sequential order (for -candidates from BPO Industry).
- Knowledge on Amortization of pre payments.
- Knowledge of Fixed assets accounting cycle (capitalization, depreciation accounting, disposals, retirement etc).
- Thorough understanding on Inter-company transactions (intercompany transactions/dispute resolution etc, group company settlements)
- Knowledge of Foreign exchange transactions (should be able to explain spot/average rates & Multi currency transactions).
- Reconciliation of Balance sheet items (Fixed assets, current assets, current liabilities etc).
- Knowledge of ERP SAP preferred.
- Expert hands on experience in Excel (Data validation, looks ups & pivot table) is a must.
- Working knowledge of MS access desirable.
Apply Mode : Walkin
Company Profile :
Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm with key offices in New York City, Palo Alto, London, and Delhi that helps businesses drive their digital transformation, improve their innovation, and streamline their processes. The company has over 20 years’ experience driving digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for their clients, which includes hundreds of Global Fortune 500 companies. Genpact integrates lean principles, design thinking, analytics, and digital technologies into their client solutions – an approach the company calls Lean Digital.
Genpact was founded in 1997 as a business unit within General Electric. In January 2005, Genpact became an independent company, and by August 2007 was publicly traded. Bain Capital became its largest shareholder in October 2012.In 2016, the company reported net revenues of US$2.57 billion with more than 77,000 employees in more than 20 countries.
Walkin Date : 6th and 7th Feb 2018
Walkin Time : 10:00 AM – 02:PM
Venue Details :
Interested Candidate can come for Below Address
Genpact Uppal, 14 – 45,
IDA Uppal, Opp NGRI, Habsiguda,
Hyderabad, Telangana 500039.
Contact Person : HR Adiba (7981671942)