IBM Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp Candidates For Technical Support Associate Positions in Hyderabad Locations. Interested and Eligible Candidates attend Walk-in Interview. Further Details Like Total no of Vacancies, Education Qualification,Experience Details, Location of Job and Detailed Description of Job is Given Below.
IBM Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp
Company Name : IBM
Designation : Technical Support Associate
No Of Positions : Multiple Posts
Qualification : Any Graduates
Experience : 0 – 3 Year
Location : Hyderabad
Salary : Best In Industry
Job Description :
- Involved in Providing Voice & E-Mail Technical Help Desk Services support to IBM Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across NA, EMEA & AP.
- Handling inbound calls / emails / chats resolving technical issues for end users.
- Proficient in Connectivity troubleshooting, TCP/IP, Dial-up, Token Ring, Ethernet, LAN/WAN.
- Proficient in Understanding of operating systems, Windows 2000/NT/XP configuration options and troubleshooting.
- Ability to identify basic hardware parts and awareness of basic hardware concepts.
- User level familiarity with at least one e-mail client – Outlook, Notes etc.
- Skilled in commercially standard software applications and major desktop operating systems.
- Awareness of basic networking concepts and technologies.
- Questioning / probing skills, as relevant to the issue and level of the caller.
- Fluency in English Communications Skills (both spoken and written) / soft skills.
Company Profile :
IBM (International Business Machines Corporation) is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Armonk, New York, United States, with operations in over 170 countries. The company originated in 1911 as the Computing-Tabulating-Recording Company (CTR) and was renamed “International Business Machines” in 1924.
IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware and software, and offers hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology. IBM is also a major research organization, holding the record for most patents generated by a business (as of 2017) for 24 consecutive years. Inventions by IBM include the automated teller machine (ATM), the PC, the floppy disk, the hard disk drive, the magnetic stripe card, the relational database, the SQL programming language, the UPC barcode, and dynamic random-access memory (DRAM).
Apply Mode : Walk-in
Walkin Date : 1st to 4th Nov 2017
Walkin Time : 12:00 PM – 04:00 PM
Venue Details :
IBM India Pvt. Ltd,
3B, Mindspace, Hi-Tech City,
Offcial Website : www.ibm.com
Hope Our Readers are able to get all Important Details about IBM Walkin Interview For Freshers/Exp. Aspirants Can Comment us their related query below. Our Team Member will reply you as soon as Possible.