ICICI Recruitment Drive For Freshers Candidates For Probationary Officer Positions Bangalore Locations. Interested and Eligible Candidates attend walk-in interview on Given Dates. Further Details Like Total no of Vacancies, Education Qualification,Experience Details, Location of Job and Detailed Description of Job is Given Below…
ICICI Recruitment Drive For Freshers
Company Name : ICICI Bank
Designation : Probationary Officer
No Of Positions : Multiple Posts
Qualification : Any Graduates
Experience : Freshers
Location : Bangalore
Latest Walkins :
Salary : As Per Industry
Job Description :
- Candidate should have completed Graduation in any discipline from a recognised university.
- Candidate should have an aggregate of 55% through out academics.
- Should have an age limit of upto 25 years.
- Should not have no educational gaps.
- Should have good communication skills.
Note : Interested Candidates and who meet the eligible criteria can apply & Only short listed applicants will be invited for the selection process.
About Recruitment :
- Selected candidates for ICICI PO Programme need to study Post Graduate Diploma in Banking (PGDB) by Post Graduate Diploma in Banking (PGDB).
- The Program fees will be Rs.3,62,250/ (Amount + 15% Service Tax) and Rs.16,354/- (Cost of Tablet + Cover + SD Card + VAT).
- So total fees will be Rs.3,78,604. Candidates can arrange Fees by themselves(Self-funding) or they can apply for an educational loan in ICICI Bank.
Selection Process :
- Aptitude test
- Online Psychometric Questionnaire
- Case-based Group Discussion (GD)
- Personal Interview (PI)
- Merit List
Program Structure :
- Classroom Training – 4 Months
- Internship – 2 Months
- Training – 2 Months
- On Job Training – 4 Months
Company Profile :
ICICI Bank is India’s largest private sector bank with total consolidated assets of Rs. 9,860.43 billion (US$ 152.0 billion) at March 31, 2017 and profit after tax of Rs. 98.01 billion (US$ 1.5 billion) for the year ended March 31, 2017. ICICI Bank currently has a network of 4,850 Branches and 13,859 ATM’s across India.
ICICI Bank was originally promoted in 1994 by ICICI Limited, an Indian financial institution, and was its wholly-owned subsidiary.ICICI Bank offers a wide range of banking products and financial services to corporate and retail customers through a variety of delivery channels and through its group companies.
Apply Mode : Online
Offcial Website : www.icici.com
Hope Our Readers are able to get all Important Details about ICICI Recruitment Drive For Freshers. Aspirants Can Comment us their related query below. Our Team Member will reply you as soon as Possible.