Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts Recruitment: Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts (IGNCA) invites application for Project Assistant, Data Entry Operator and Library Attendant vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can attend Walkin Interview on 16th May 2018. Further Information Like Vacancies, Qualification, Experience Details, Job Location and Job Description. Read and Check the More Details about Recruitment…
Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts Recruitment
No Of Posts: 05
Name Of Posts:
- Project Assistant – 01 Post
- Data Entry Operator – 02 Posts
- Library Attendant – 2 Posts
- For Project Assistant – The Candidate should have completed B.Lib/ M.Lib and should have One year experience in relevant field
- For Data Entry Operator – The Candidate should completed B Lib and should have one year Diploma in Computer Application.
- For Library Attendant – The candidate should done Diploma / Certificate in Library Science with One Year experience in experience in relevant field.
- For Project Assistant & Data Entry Operator – 35 Years as on 16-05-2018
- For Library Attendant – 30 Years as on 16-05-2018
Pay Scale :
- For Project Assistant – Rs 16,858 /-
- For Data Entry Operator & Library Attendant – Rs 15,296 /-
There is no Application Fee.
The Final Selection will be based up on Written Test, Practical Test and Interview
How To Apply:
Interested and Eligible candidates can attend Interview with prescribed application form along with necessary documents.
The Interview Address is
IGNCA, 2nd Floor,
11 Mansingh Road,
New Delhi -110001
(Nearest Metro Station, Central Secretariat Gate No.2).
Date and Time of Interview – 16th May 2018 , 10:00 AM
For Official Notification – Click Here
For Official Website – Click Here
Hope Our Readers are able to get all Important Details about Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts Recruitment 2018. Aspirants Can Comment us their related query below. Our Team Member will reply you as soon as Possible.