Intel Job Openings For Freshers/Exp Candidates For Graduate Intern Technical Positions in Bangalore Locations.Interested and Eligible Candidates Apply Link Below Mentioned.Further Details Like Total no of Vacancies, Education Qualification, Experience Details, Location of Job and Detailed Description of Job is Given Below…
Intel Job Openings For Freshers/Exp
Company Name : Intel
Designation : Graduate Intern Technical
No Of Positions : Multiple Posts
Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
- Latest Graduates Jobs : Click Here
Experience : Freshers/Exp
Location : Bangalore
Salary : Best In Industry
Job Description :
- Focus of the project is functional safety verification and validation to meet the design to desired DPM defects per million and to say the design meet the architecture goal, functionally safety to operate in a bound applications – like automotive, aerospace and much more fields.
- The project would touch the areas a verification infrastructure development – include OVM and other hardware descriptive language implementation and testing.
- B Needed set of Error injection to design and test the design capability to settle in safe zones.
Company Profile :
Intel Corporation (also known as Intel, stylized as intel) is an American multinational corporation and technology company headquartered in Santa Clara, California (colloquially referred to as “Silicon Valley”) that was founded by Gordon Moore (of Moore’s law fame) and Robert Noyce. It is the world’s largest and highest valued semiconductor chip makers based on revenue, and is the inventor of the x86 series of microprocessors: the processors found in most personal computers (PCs). Intel supplies processors for computer system manufacturers such as Apple, Lenovo, HP, and Dell. Intel also manufactures motherboard chipsets, network interface controllers and integrated circuits, flash memory, graphics chips, embedded processors and other devices related to communications and computing.
Intel Corporation was founded on July 18, 1968, by semiconductor pioneers Robert Noyce and Gordon Moore, and widely associated with the executive leadership and vision of Andrew Grove. The company’s name was conceived as portmanteau of the words integrated and electronics, with co-founder Noyce having been a key inventor of the integrated circuit (microchip). The fact that “intel” is the term for intelligence information also made the name appropriate.
Apply Mode : Online
- Top MNC Jobs : Click Here
Last Date to Apply : On July 2017
Offcial Website : www.intel.com
Hope Our Readers are able to get all Important Details about Intel Job Openings For Freshers/Exp.Aspirants Can Comment us their related query below. Our Team Member will reply you as soon as Possible.