JP Morgan Chase Job Openings For Freshers/Exp Candidates For Application Developer Positions in Hyderabad Locations. Interested and Eligible Candidates Apply Link Below Mentioned. Further Details Like Total no of Vacancies, Education Qualification,Experience Details, Location of Job and Detailed Description of Job is Given Below.
JP Morgan Chase Job Openings For Freshers/Exp
Company Name : JP Morgan Chase
Designation : Application Developer
No Of Positions : Multiple Posts
Qualification : Any Graduate/PG
- Latest Graduates Jobs : Click Here
Experience : 0 – 5 Years
Location : Hyderabad
Salary : As Per Industry
Job Description :
- Support applications in production managed by the Application Management team
- Development and support of Java Web Applications and services as specified by our business partners. This includes developing new features and problem identification and resolution.
- The applications utilize technologies including Java/J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Oracle PL/SQL.
- Adhere to all corporate and departmental standards and policies
- Maintain and enhance existing Web based applications as needed.
- Tune application code for optimal performance.
- Work with customers to understand application/ project requirements for new projects and enhancements.
- Organize multiple work tasks and prioritize them to meet deadlines
- Help end-users using a “consultative” approach.
- Trouble shoot issues reported by end-users (Application and Data).
Transferable Skills :
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Good communication skillsThe points below have been carefully considered as being essential for the role.
- Your background must accurately reflect all of these, with or without a reasonable accommodation, for your application to be considered.
Candidate Profile :
- Bachelor or higher degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Oracle/SQL Server: T-SQL or PL/SQL.
- Solid design, coding, testing and debugging skills.
- Strong oral and writing communication skills to be able to communicate with all levels of leadership and technical staff.
- Ability to recognize problems, gather facts, and analyze information.
- Ability to work under pressure and proactively follow through on multiple concurrent initiatives.
- High level of personal commitment to each task – a “can do” attitude and a drive to deliver.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical thinking.
- Ability to gather and understand requests and requirements.
- High level of responsibility and ownership from inception to completion.
- Ability to work independently or with a team.
Company Profile :
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands.
Apply Mode : Online
- Top MNC Jobs : Click Here
Offcial Website : www.jpmorgan.com
Hope Our Readers are able to get all Important Details about JP Morgan Chase Job Openings For Freshers/Exp. Aspirants Can Comment us their related query below. Our Team Member will reply you as soon as Possible.