Kotak Mahindra Bank Walkin Interview For Freshers, Further Information Like Vacancies, Education Qualification, Experience Details, Job Location and Job Description. Read and Check the More Details about Walkin Drives For Freshers as give below..
Kotak Mahindra Bank Walkin Interview For Freshers
Company Name : Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited
Designation : Customer Care Executive
No Of Openings : Various
Qualification : Any Graduate
Experience : 0 to 3 Years
Job Location : Delhi, Noida
Salary Details : As Per Industry
Job Description :
- To Attend the inbound calls of customers in both Retail Liabilities & Credit Cards and process the queries & requests to customer’s satisfaction
- To identify and convert the opportunities for cross selling (banking product) on customer’s call
- Responsible for quality communication and customer servicing within laid down productivity and service benchmarks.
- Ensure customer delight and consistent service experience, including timely resolution of customer queries/issues.
- Complete the logs specified by the process (End-of-day target)
- Adherence to Information Security norms & quality process norms.
- To be aware of and comply with any updates about the process
- Act on the feedback given by Team Leader/Team Coach or Quality or on the coaching provided to the team as guidelines for improving performance
Job Requirements :
- Preferably 3+ years experience which should be in customer service role – Understanding of call center industry an advantage
- Excellent communication skills Verbal & Written
- Flexible to work 24/7 (For Females: 7AM till 8PM) including Sunday/holidays
- Flexible to get scattered 8 Week Offs in a month with 9hours shift
- Good listening skills and strong communication abilities.
- Be Confident and willing to learn with a flair for knowledge. Possess an upbeat, positive can-do attitude & works with integrity
- Team Player, collaborative Self-motivated person including the ability to act as a role model within the organization. Should be able to establish rapport quickly with peers, managers & customers
Apply Mode : Walkin
Kotak Mahindra Bank is an Indian private sector bank headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. In February 2003, Reserve Bank of India (RBI) gave the licence to Kotak Mahindra Finance Ltd., the group’s flagship company, to carry on banking business.
It offers a wide range of banking products and financial services for corporate and retail customers through a variety of delivery channels and specialized subsidiaries in the areas of personal finance, investment banking, life insurance, and wealth management.
Kotak Mahindra Bank Terriest has a network of 1,369 branches across 689 locations and 2,163 ATMs in the country (as of 31 March, 2017). In 2016, it was the fourth largest private bank in India by market capitalization.
Walkin Date : 20th Jan 2018
Walkin Time : 10:00 AM
Venue Details :
Interested Candidate can come for Walk-In interview
Kotak Mahindra Bank,
5th floor, Plot No 7,
Noida Sector-125 ( Nearest metro station : Botanical Garden)
Contact Person : Rajesh Kumar