Oracle Job Openings For Freshers/Exp, Further Information Like Vacancies, Qualification, Experience Details, Job Location and Job Description. Read and Check the More Details about Oracle Job Openings For Freshers/Exp Apply Details as give below..
Oracle Job Openings For Freshers/Exp
Company Name : Oracle
Designation : Associate Consultant
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers/Exp
Job Location : Noida
Salary Details : Rs 3,50,000 – 5,00,000 PA
- Must have ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with team members and clients.
- Should have ability to travel as needed.
- Will be involved in entry-level implementation professional for OPERA Suite of products, who analyzes customer needs, configures the solution, and installs it at the customer site.
- Should ensure the solution meets specifications and functions per customer specific operational work flow for multiple concepts, users, and service models.
- Must resolve any gaps in functionality.
- Should train the staff on the use of the new solution, and take the site live on the system after everything has been configured and everyone is trained.
- Must ensure a smooth transition to the new system.
- Should answer operational and application questions and consult the customer in a manner to transfer ownership of the system to the customer.
- After “go-live”, provide technical support to the customer.
- Should build and execute unit test and unit test plans. Review integration and regression test plans created by QA.
- Must interact with QA and porting engineering about problems in the code.
- Must perform duties and tasks are standard with some variation; displays understanding of roles, processes and procedures.
Company Profile :
Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation, headquartered in Redwood Shores, California. The company specializes primarily in developing and marketing database software and technology, cloud engineered systems and enterprise software products — particularly its own brands of database management systems. In 2015, Oracle was the second-largest software maker by revenue, after Microsoft.
The company also develops and builds tools for database development and systems of middle-tier software, enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, customer relationship management (CRM) software and supply chain management (SCM) software.
Apply Mode : Online
For Apply Online – Click Here