RBI Recruitment 2018: Reserve Bank Of India (RBI) invites applications for Officer Grade ‘B’ vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 23rd July 2018. Further Information Like Vacancies, Qualification, Experience Details, Job Location and Job Description Is Given below.
RBI Recruitment 2018
No Of Posts: 166
Name Of Posts: Officer Grade ‘B’
- Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – (General) : 127
- Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DEPR : 22
- Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DSIM : 17
For More Jobs – Click Here
- For Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – (General) : Candidates must have a 10th, 12th, Bachelor degree, Diploma or equivalent with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks.
- For Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DEPR : Candidates must have a Master’s Degree in Economics / Econometric s / Quantitative Economics / Mathematical Economics / Integrated Economics Course/ Finance with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks in all semesters/years from. Candidates must have passed from recognized University or Institute.
- For Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DSIM: Candidates must have Master’s Degree in Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Mathematical Economics/ Econometric s/ Statistics & Informatics from IIT-Kharagpur/ Applied Statistics & Informatics from IIT-Bombay with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks. OR Candidates must have Master’s Degree in Mathematics with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks. OR Candidates must have M. Stat. Degree of Indian Statistical Institute with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks OR Candidates must have Post Graduate Diploma in Business Analytics (PGDBA) jointly offered by ISI Kolkata, IIT Kharagpur and IIM Calcutta with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks.
The Candidate age should be between 21 Years and 30 years.
Age Relaxation applicable as per govt rules.
The Pay Scale for Officer Grade ‘B’ Post is Rs 35150/-
For General/OBC – Rs 850/-
For SC/ST/PWD – Rs 100/-
Application fee must paid through online only.
Final Selection of candidates can be based up on Two Phase Examination and Interview.
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online by visiting RBI’s website (https://www.rbi.org.in/) from 3rd July 2018 to 23rd July 2018.
Starting Date for Applying Online – 3rd July 2018
Closing Date For Applying Online – 23rd July 2018.
For Official Notification – Click Here
For Apply Online for Gr B (DR) – General –Click Here
For Apply Online for DEPR/ DSIM – Click Here
Hope Our Readers are able to get all Important Details about RBI Recruitment 2018. Aspirants Can Comment us their related query below. Our Team Member will reply you as soon as Possible.