RITES Recruitment 2017 Apply for Managers Posts
RITES Recruitment 2017: Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES) Has Invited Application Form For 19 Managers Posts. All Eligible Candidates Are Required To check Eligibility details for RITES Official Notification and Apply Online Before Or On 07-09-2017.More details of RITES Jobs 2017 like Qualification & Eligibility conditions or how to apply are given below…
RITES Recruitment 2017
No.Of Posts : 19
Post Name :
1. Additional General Manager Structural Design Expert- 02
2. Joint General Manager Structural Design Expert – 02
3. Joint General Manager E&M Expert – 02
4. Manager E&M Expert – 01
5. Assistant Manager (Environment Engineering) – 02
6. Assistant Manager (Sociology Social Work) – 02
7. Assistant Manager (Transport Planning Engineering) – 04
8. Sr. Deputy General Manager (Civil) – 01
9. Deputy General Manager (Civil) – 01
10. Deputy General Manager (Rolling) – 02 posts
All Interested Candidates should have completed Graduation Degree, Degree in Engineering, Post Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit :
Candidates age limit should not exceed 54 Years (Post 1-3), 40 Years (Post 4), 35 Years (Post 5-7), 50 Years (Post 8-10). Age relaxations as per the govt rules.
Pay Scale :
Pay Scale Details Go To Official Notification.
Selection Process :
All Eligible Candidates will Be Selected Based on Written Exam and / or Interview.
Application Fee :
Application Fee Details Go To Official notification.
How To Apply :
All Eligible candidates may fill the online application through official website http:// rites.com.before or on 07-09-2017.
- For More Govt Jobs : Visit Here
Postal Address :
Assistant Manager (P)/Rectt.,
RITES Ltd., RITES Bhawan, Plot No.1,
Sector-29, Gurgaon – 122001, Haryana.
Important Dates :
Last Date for Registration of Online Application : 07-09-2017
Hope Our Readers are able to get all Important Details about RITES Recruitment 2017.Aspirants Can Comment us their related query below. Our Team Member will reply you as soon as Possible.