Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive For Freshers Candidates For Technical Associate Positions Bangalore Locations. Interested and Eligible Candidates attend walk-in interview on Given Dates. Further Details Like Total no of Vacancies, Education Qualification,Experience Details, Location of Job and Detailed Description of Job is Given Below…
Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive For Freshers
Company Name : Tech Mahindra Ltd
Designation : Technical Associate
No Of Positions : Multiple Posts
Qualification : BE/B.Tech, MCA,M.Sc
- If You Want More Jobs : Click Here
Experience : Freshers
Location : Bangalore
Latest Jobs :
Salary : As Per Industry
Job Description :
- Must have good communication skills in English.
- Should be well-informed about Computer and its Hardware/Networking.
- Must have customer-service oriented skills.
- Should have neutral accent in communication skills.
- Should be proficient in typing (speed and accuracy).
- Must have understanding of MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Should be flexible to work in 24/7 Shifts.
- Should be willing to work in Voice Based process.
- Should be handling Internet Troubleshooting Issues.
- Candidate should have technical knowledge.
- Must have networking, LAN, WAN, Corporate enterprise domain infrastructure environment.
- Must have basic Knowledge in ISP (Internet Service Provider).
Selection Process :
- JAM Round
- HR Round
- Online Written Test
- Operations Round
Company Profile :
Tech Mahindra Limited is an Indian multinational provider of information technology (IT), networking technology solutions and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) to the telecommunications industry. Anand Mahindra is the Chairman of Tech Mahindra, which is headquartered at Pune, India.
Part of the Mahindra Group, Tech Mahindra is a US$4.3 billion company with over 117,000 employees across 90 countries. It provides services to customers which include Fortune 500 companies. It is also one of the Fab 50 companies in Asia, a list compiled by Forbes.
Mahindra & Mahindra started a joint venture with British Telecom in 1986 as a technology outsourcing firm. British Telecom initially had around 30 percent stake in the Tech Mahindra company. In December 2010, British Telecom sold 5.5 per cent of its stake in Tech Mahindra to Mahindra & Mahindra for Rs 451 crore. In August 2012, British Telecom sold 14.1 per cent of its stake to institutional investors for about Rs 1,395 crore.
Apply Mode : Off Campus
Last Date : 13th July 2017
Offcial Website : www.techmahindra.com
Hope Our Readers are able to get all Important Details about Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive For Freshers. Aspirants Can Comment us their related query below. Our Team Member will reply you as soon as Possible.