Thomson Reuters Walkin Drive For Freshers/Exp Candidates For Technical Support Representative Positions Hyderabad Locations. Interested and Eligible Candidates attend walk-in interview on Given Dates. Further Details Like Total no of Vacancies, Education Qualification,Experience Details, Location of Job and Detailed Description of Job is Given Below…
Thomson Reuters Walkin Drive For Freshers/Exp
Company Name : Thomson Reuters India Pvt.Ltd
Designation : Technical Support Representative
No Of Positions : Multiple Posts
Qualification : BE/B.Tech,B.Sc
- If You Want More Jobs : Click Here
Experience : 1 – 6 Years
Location : Hyderabad
Salary : INR 2,25,000 – 3,00,000 P.A
Job Description :
- Provide first line support for customer service requests logged either through the ONESOURCE Indirect Tax Support Network.
- Researching initial request.
- Confirming expectations with the customer.
- Resolving requests using existing knowledge base, historical records and/or own experience.
- Follow established escalation procedures to assign request to appropriate level as required.
- Follow up on all open and assigned requests and ensure closed loop process and communication occurs throughout the life cycle of the request.
- Manage and enhance customer support system and knowledge base to encourage further self-service capabilities by customers and partners.
- Evaluate existing customer support plans and procedures.
- Update as required.
- Assist with other technical and analytical projects as assigned.
- Convey customer feedback to product management and executive staff.
- Maintain a working relationship with all departments.
Desired Profile :
- Bachelor’s degree, information systems or computer science or equivalent experience desired.
- 2+ years of equivalent experience including experience with ERP applications and help desk operations.
- Experience with tax automation systems as part of an ONESOURCE Indirect Tax Determination is desired.
- Strong functional business application acumen. Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Experience determining and developing requirements for enterprise financial solutions.
- Good project management skills and experience.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities (adept at multi-tasking).
- Commitment to work and follow through from the clients at necessary intervals.
- Strong interpersonal communication and customer interaction skills.
- Must be creative, innovative and flexible with the ability to work in a matrixes environment.
- Detailed understanding of general business and management practices is highly desired.
Company Profile :
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers.We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world’s most trusted news organization.More than 50,000 professionals, in 100+ countries and 100+ years of experience.
As The Answer Company, we know that data on its own is not enough. Without insightful people and intuitive technology, data has no source and no direction. It’s just noise.Our boundary breaking solutions provide a unique view of the challenges modern professionals face.
Apply Mode : Walk-in
Walk-in Date : 18th July 2017
Walk-in Time : 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Venue Details :
Thomson Reuters, 12th Floor,
Building No. 11, Raheja Mondspace,
Hitec City, Hyderabad – 81.
Offcial Website : www.thomsonreuters.com
Hope Our Readers are able to get all Important Details about Thomson Reuters Walkin Drive For Freshers/Exp. Aspirants Can Comment us their related query below. Our Team Member will reply you as soon as Possible.