Union Public Service Commission Recruitment: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites application for recruitment of National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Vacancies. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply online on or before 2nd July 2018. Further Information Like Vacancies, Qualification, Experience Details, Job Location and Job Description Is Given below.
Union Public Service Commission Recruitment
No Of Posts: 383 Posts
Name Of Posts:
- National Defense Academy: Army – 208, Navy – 39, Airforce – 92
- Naval Academy – 44 Posts
For More Jobs – Click Here
- For Army Wing of NDA: The Candidate has to complete 12th Class in 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- For Air Force and Naval Wings : 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02nd January, 2000 and not later than 1st January, 2003
For General / OBC – 100 /-
For SC/ST/Sons of JCOs/NCOs/ORs – No fee
Pay Examination fee through Debit/credit card or Net Banking or challan in any branch of SBI.
The Final selection will be based up on Written Test, Physical Efficiency Tests & Interview.
How to Apply:
Interested and Eligible Candidates can visit Official Website www.upsconline.nic.in and apply online from 06.06.2018 to 02.07.2018.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 06 June 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application – 02 July 2018
- Last Date for Payment of Fee by Challan – 01 July 2018
For Official Notification – Click Here
For Apply Online Part 1 – Click Here
For Apply Online Part 2 – Click Here
Hope Our Readers are able to get all Important Details about Union Public Service Commission Recruitment. Aspirants Can Comment us their related query below. Our Team Member will reply you as soon as Possible.